C2 Mystery Norn

How is it possible I haven't posted since April?? Where did the time go? Yikes!

Well, today I'm posting because I'm pretty mystified. I've been playing with C2 today since it's the version of the game I've spent the least time playing as a rule. I edited the basic 'norn.gen' file a bit and made some Gen1s. One of the Gen2s from that group is really odd and since GeneCompare only works for C3DS Norns I haven't yet been able to figure out what's wrong with this Norn.

Basically, she hatched lying down and never moved. She never looks away from herself. Other Norns have come up and interacted with her both positively (tickles, talking) and negatively (hitting) with no effect in terms of getting her to move. She also began shivering shortly after birth for no apparent reason. She makes no attempt to take any actions except to speak, and once after I tried injecting her with a metabolism transplant she sat up for a few seconds, then fell asleep for a while.

I'd hoped that was a good sign, but alas, she woke up in the lying down position and never moved again until I gave up and exported her out of mercy. I took a quick look through her genes but I haven't spotted anything yet since I'm having to work manually. Gah, wish I had a C2 version of GeneCompare!

It seems like she probably has some kind of debilitating brain mutation, but I can't be sure. If anyone reads this later and has any ideas I'd love to hear them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*Final Fantasy victory tune*

The Devil's Re-Jects